Merchandise Strategies and Tactics for World Class BRP Dealerships
||Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP)
||Jul 10, 2011
Workshop for BRP Sales Representatives and Dealers from BRP worldwide.
Have you ever wondered why Apple stores have over ten times the sales per square foot of their nearest competitors? Or, why Harley-Davidson customers like to spend three times the amount of time and money in a Harley-Davidson Dealership than they would at any competitor? Much of the magic of Apple and Harley-Davidson can be found in their merchandise strategies.
In this powerful session you will learn what these and other top retailers’ strategies are and how you too can use very simple techniques to not only improve your business, but more importantly, to make your customers love your Dealership.
This is a fast paced session that will teach you about:
- What is Merchandise Planning and Management and why it should matter to you?
- It all starts with the Customer’s expectations and motivation/needs
- Sales and Merchandise Planning
- Assortment Planning made easy
- Visual Merchandising and Sales Tactics
- Assessing your Merchandise Management Strategy
- Your Action Plan
The workshop will also give you best practice examples so you can put it all to work back at your Dealership.
Back to all Presentations